Ernitec 1503M, System keyboard
c/w display & joystick 230VAC
- 25+ in voorraad
Meer informatie over het product
The Series 1500M consists of a range of keyboards offering comfortable operation of the various Ernitec products.
All types can work as stand alone units for operation of all Ernitec BDR-5XX telemetry receivers and Saturn domes.
Control of Matrix Systems 500M and 1000M can be obtained with the 1503M keyboard types. Joystick control through a matrix requires matrix software versions 4.1 or higher.
The 1503M feature a serial port with selectable RS-232 or RS-485 interface for matrix connection, or for direct connection of 32 BDR’s or Saturns. The RS-232 port can also be used for connection of a serial printer for alarm logging.
The Keyboard are equipped with a 3 axis joystick for pan/tilt and zoom operation. However, variable speed is only possible in connection with BDR-575 telemetry receiver and Saturn dome.
Key features are:
- Attractive design with splash proof membrane push buttons
- Available with or without a back-light illuminated LCD display with 2 X 40 characters
- High quality joystick for variable speed pan/tilt operation
- Zoom function built into the 3 axis joystick (operation of P/T and Zoom with one hand)
- User friendly keyboard layout
- Full Adpro integration i.e. control of Video Motion Detectors and Fast Scan’s via SYSTEM 500M/1000M
- Versatile connections - standard is RS-232 or RS-485 incl. ARC-net
- Can be used as a stand-alone keyboard for direct control of up to 32 Telemetry receivers BDR-500
- In conjunction with a Video Matrix system, an RS-232 standard ASCII printer can be connected to the keyboard in order to print out an alarm log
- Supplied with a mains adapter for 230 VAC